[Trans] Super Junior 'Devil' Special Album: 每天 (Forever with You)~ lyrics by Zhou Mi

22:07

每天 (Forever with You)

Oh yeah baby
Smiling at the blue sky, each and every of that smiling face
Remembering each and every scene, as they replay before my eyes
The times that we are together, every day becomes worthy to remember
Hand in hand walking forward, a moment turns into forever

I believe it was prearranged in our lives, my existence is all because of you Baby
Accustomed to the relying on each other, we depend on each other yeah

Still remembering that day, the first time we met
With that shy blush on my face, it was the start of our fate
You smiled and looked at me in the eye
Encouraging my dreams to grow, this faith in me never wavered

Every day, every single day, every day cause I really need you
Every day this faith I had never changed

Because of you, my heart no longer is lonely
At times when I am unhappy, you are there to give me strength
Let my dreams take flight, sing out loud
Unfold an invisible pair of wings, light up a beacon of hope

The raindrops outside the window, at times doesn't stop
But as long as you're by my side, it's still good weather to me

How I wish to give you a happier world
With our two hearts tightly bonded
Seranading the music you would love
You leave me sweet comments
Close your eyes and let your heart be the lead
I am right by your side

Every day, there are many changes
Only you understand the words deep down in my heart
Humming the music I made, my sadness or some happiness
Walking right up to you, with a satisfied smile on my face

When all of this, returns to how it was before it started
That teenager who worked hard and held much faith
Those bitter sweet moments, in your heart just be yourself!

In each other's world
With our two hearts tightly bonded
Seranading music you would love
You leave me sweet comments
Close your eyes and let your heart be the lead
I am right by your side

 

Trans by @vanet9 for @SunshineZhouMi

Please do not use these lyrics for subs, we will be releasing a subbed video shortly ^^

More

0 comments

tumblr

sunshine TWITTER