[130616] SS5 HK Press Conference~ Trans of Zhou Mi's mentions

00:57


Q: I saw that at the end of your first concert, Eunhyuk's Cantonese was pretty good. Can you speak a little more here?
Eunhyuk: Thank you. Then as a representative, let's have Zhou Mi say something.
Zhou Mi: Hello everyone, I'm Zhou Mi. I'm very happy to be able to come to Hong Kong to perform; we hope that everyone can have even more fun today (the 16th).

Q: We know that Zhou Mi recently released a travel book; what are your feelings on that?
Zhou Mi: I'm very happy, because in two years' time I went to Thailand 4, 5 times, and my ideas have been written in the book. After Super Show 5 has ended, I will be holding a fan signing in Hong Kong on the 18th. Because it's the first time, I'm feeling very nervous.


Trans by @jesstoast for @SunshineZhouMi
If taking out or translating to other languages please credit fully

More

0 comments

tumblr

sunshine TWITTER

Blog Archive