,

[130619-28] Radio Show 881~ Day 8: Zhou Mi talks about Chinese artists in Korean entertainment

05:25


Radio Show 881 一圈圈訪問
130628 Zhou Mi wishes that the Chinese artists in Korean entertainment industry would work together
Audio here Day 8 (no time mark for now sorry)
DJ: Yang Zheng 

*Cantonese is labelled with [C] and when he mixed Cantonese with Chinese, Chinese is labelled as [H]

Y: Today will be the last episode in which Zhou Mi will be sharing with us, in which he will be sharing with us any hopes he has of the Chinese artistes in the Korean entertainment industry. You are one of the earliest Chinese artistes to debut and also one whom people are more familiar with in the Korean entertainment industry. Now there is a steady increase in the numbers of Chinese artistes and there even groups with Chinese members in them. What advice do you have for them? 
M: I hope that everyone can work together. Hahaha, because in Korea, every group has their own specialty and unique points. But if we’re not talking about work, then being alone in a foreign country, one tends to become rather lonely. Because Korea is small, so there will be chances to meet fellow Chinese, so it would be during those times when I wish that we could form a group from china line, and take care of each other, sharing our thoughts and feelings with each other as well. Actually, when we’re in Korea, we’re actually doing just that. The Chinese in Korea often hang around with each other and play. 
Y: Out of all your Chinese friends in Korea, who are you closest to?
M: Our company’s Victoria, as well as Miss A’s Jia and Fei. Everytime I feel like eating Chinese dishes, I’ll beg them to help me make them. 
Y: They’re really good aren’t they, especially Fei.
M: Fei is really good at cooking, but the three of them together makes it even better. 
Y: So what food have they cooked such that it has left the deepest impression on you?
M: Fei is Hainanese, so she is really good at making braised meat. Jia is from Hunan, so she knows how to make those stir-fried meat, and it’s really delicious. 
Y: You are from Wuhan, so are there any Wuhan delicacies that you particularly miss? 
M: You want me to cook? Haha.
Y: Or is there anything that you particularly want to eat? It doesn’t have to be something that you know how to make. 
M: I really want to eat Wuhan’s local delights. It’s been a really long while since I went back.
Y: I went there 3 years ago. 
M: Wuhan?
Y: It was really hot, but pretty as well. 
M: Extremely hot, is it at Chang Jiang?
Y: I went to Wuhan Mountain, right to the summit. It was called the Golden Summit. 
M: Wuhan Mountain? Wah, I’ve never been there before. It’s really pretty isn’t it?
Y: Yeah it’s pretty and after going there you would feel like you are more energized?
M: Because it has a very refreshing feel right!
Y: On the contrary, you haven’t been there before. 
M: Yeah I haven’t been there before, because when I studied in Wuhan when I was high school but I went to Beijing for my college education. 
Y: So you’re more familiar with Beijing. 
M: I’m more familiar with Beijing but actually I’m also quite familiar with Wuhan too. Because my nanny, my grandfather and my grandmother are all in Wuhan right now. 
Y: How about your mother and father?
M: In Beijing
Y: So you’ll be able to see them at least once a year right
M: Yeah about once a year. 
Y: When is the next time you’re going back?
M: That has to depend on when the company is giving me my vacation hahahaha 
Y: It’s rare that I’m able to chat so light-heartedly with Korean stars. 
M: No, don’t say that~
Y: Also, I admire how Zhou Mi is very straightforward, if he wants to say something, he’ll just say it. It’s hard to come by someone who is so sincere and honest. 
M: Thank you. 
Y: I am very happy that I have the chance to know you, and I also hope that the listeners will support <Thai Perfect>. Zhou Mi has worked hard to put together this travel book for everyone. 
M: Thank you everyone. I am really happy to be able to chat with everyone today, I hope that you guys will support SJ and SJM, as well as my new book <Thai Perfect>
Y,M: Thank you
M [C] Thank you, you’ve worked hard, see you guys next time!


Trans: Cantonese to Mandarin by @shi0007
Mandarin to English by @lyuanz for @SunshineZhouMi
Do not repost. If translating to other languages please credit fully. 

More

0 comments

tumblr

sunshine TWITTER

Blog Archive