[130711] MOOV Music Guide with Zhou Mi~

03:10



MOOV music guide, let Zhou Mi be your guide.
This time I'll share with you my new song, and my favourite songs. 

不留纪念 Goodbye
Goodbye is a song I released in 2012, it is also the theme song for my group mates', Lee Donghae and Choi Siwon, drama Skip Beat. It is a very, very nice ballad love song, it is also my first actual solo track. I hope everyone will like it. 

距离的拥抱 Distant Embrace 
Distant Embrace is a solo song I released towards the beginning of this year, I collaborated with a very famous music director, Michael Wong. The song tells a story between two people in love. Also I hope everyone who listens to it can feel the my emotions I have while singing the song.

Do you want to know more recommendations? Quickly log on to moov.hk/musicguide!

Zhou Mi's recommendations list: "Music Breakthroughs"



Fiona Sit 薛凱琪 - Better Me 

Olivia Ong - 海枯石烂 

Joey Yung 容祖儿 - 越唱越强

Twins (feat Boy'z) - 死性不改 

Super Junior M - Break Down

Leo Ku 古巨基 - 愛與誠

Janice Vidal 衛蘭 - 大哥  

Trans by @myeoichi for @SunshineZhouMi
If taking out or translating to other languages please credit fully

More

0 comments

tumblr

sunshine TWITTER

Blog Archive