[130409] Zhou Mi's video to thank Taiwan PTT fans: Translation~

12:24

周覓對台灣PTT家人們的感謝 (Zhou Mi thanks fans from Taiwan PTT)

(video credits: cobeasai | asbsyrl)




[Trans] Hello all the members of the PTT Forum, I am Super Junior M's Zhou Mi. This time I am very very happy I can bring my <Thai Perfect> to Taiwan for promotions. I also heard that from the <Thai Perfect> preorder until yesterday's book signing, they have been very very supportive of me. And then! I received your love, which is this book filled with your pictures and letters to me, which you can consider your "Mi Perfect" diary (laughs) And I see there's a lot of fans from different places, and Taiwan mother fans*, and children fans, and... I don't know how to express my gratitude to everyone, and if I have the chance in the future, I will come to Taiwan often to meet my family and share my good music, good pieces, new books in the future, and bring them to Taiwan as soon as possible.
And here, I sincerely thank every member of the PTT Forum for the support they give Zhoumi. Thank you everyone. I love you all! 


(t/n: *he is referring to the older fans)


Trans by @myeoIchi for @SunshineZhouMi

More

0 comments

tumblr

sunshine TWITTER

Blog Archive